Generals Terms and Conditions
Business name: G.L.Hotely, a.s.
Establishment: Hotel Poľana
Thank you for choosing to book Hotel Poľana for your stay. We would like to inform you about the services provided, what we are responsible for and what responsibilities the guest has towards us. We ask you to read our General Terms and Conditions that regulate and clarify the contractual relationship between you and our hotel and which you accept with your reservation.
I. Scope of validity
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to hotel room accommodation, conference, and banquet rooms for hotel rental and event rental deals as well as all other services and hotel deliveries made to the customer.
2. Customer’s business terms and conditions can only be accepted if expressly agreed in advance.
II. Conclusion of contract, contract partners, limitation
1. The contract arises from receipt of a request / reservation / customer by the hotel. Depending on the hotel’s free will, the reservation will be confirmed in writing.
2. The contract partners are the hotel and guest. If a third party is ordered by the guest, this guarantor will be liable to the hotel together with the guest as a joint debtor for all obligations under the contract unless the hotel makes the relevant declaration.
3. Renting or other renting of vacated rooms, as well as their use for purposes other than accommodation, For purposes other than those agreed in the contract, require the prior written consent of the hotel.
III. Upload and return hotel room
1. The guest does not get any entitlement to make available certain rooms.
2. If there is no other discerning agreement, guest rooms are available from 14.00. Agreed upon arrival. The guest has no claim to an earlier arrival of the reserved room.
3. Rooms must be released and returned to the hotel on the agreed day of departure, no later than 12.00. In case of delayed release of the room, until 18.00. The hotel can charge 50% of the full price of the accommodation (price list) from 18.00. 100% full price of accommodation (price list). The guest’s contractual requirements are not established here. It depends on the customer’s free will to prove that there has been no or no less substantial damage to the hotel.
4. Reserved rooms to which the guest did not arrive no later than 17.00. The day of arrival can leave the hotel to another. This does not apply unless a later arrival has been expressly agreed upon.
IV. Prices, services
1. The agreed price to be paid by the guest and the hotel’s agreed services is based on the booking confirmation. If the reservation has not been confirmed, the prices stated in the reception or in the room are valid. Guests are required to pay for the room and use the other services to pay valid or Agreed hotel rates. This also applies to hotel-related services and charges to third parties.
2. Agreed prices include service and applicable applicable value added tax. If the period between the closing and the execution of the contract exceeds 4 months and the hotel charges generally charged for such services, the hotel may reasonably increase the contractually agreed price by a maximum of 5%. 3. Prices may change when the guest additionally wishes to change the number of rooms booked, hotel services, or length of stay, and the hotel agrees.
V. Congress and restaurant events
1. The organizer of the event must notify the hotel of the final number of participants no later than six working days of the date of the event to ensure careful preparation.
2. The hotel will recognize a reduction in the number of candidates by a maximum of 5% in the bill. Deviations exceeding this limit are based on the originally reported number of candidates minus 5%.
3. When the number of participants is upward, the actual number of participants is the basis of the bill. Exceedances of more than 5% must be agreed with the hotel.
4. If the number of participants is deviated by more than 10%, the hotel is entitled to redraw and fix the agreed price, as well as to exchange confirmed rooms, except that this would be an inappropriate requirement for the event organizer.
5. For events lasting longer than 22:00, the hotel may to charge servicing fee on the basis of individual confirmations, unless the agreed remuneration no longer takes longer than 22.00.
6. The organizer of the event is not in principle entitled to bring meals or drinks to events. Exceptions require prior written agreement with the hotel. In such cases, a service charge or service charge is charged. Debit charge.
7. The organizer of the event and the customer are responsible for the payment of the additional ordered meals and drinks by the participants of the event.
8. The organizer of the event / client is obligated to inform the hotel without any request that a service or event based on its content or character is capable of raising the public interest and limiting or jeopardizing the hotel’s interests.
9. Advertising in newspapers as well as other measures or disclosures, in particular invitations to interviews, political or religious events and sales events that show the relationship to the hotel, require the prior written consent of the hotel.
10. If the hotel organizes, for the organizer of the event at its initiative, technical and other facilities from third parties, it acts in the name, on behalf of and on behalf of the organizer of the event. The organizer of the event frees the hotel from all claims of third parties to leave this facility.
11. The use of the hotel’s own electrical facilities at the hotel’s electrical network requires its written consent. Using these devices, the resulting malfunctions or damage to the hotel’s technical facilities go to the account of the event organizer if the hotel did not do so. 12. The decorative material obtained must comply with legal fire requirements. The hotel is entitled to require an official confirmation. Due to possible damage, the installation and location of items must be agreed with the hotel in advance.
13. The exhibited and other items must be removed at the end of the event. If this event organizer fails and objects remain in the event room, the hotel may charge the room for the duration of the stay. The organizer of the event remains reserved for the lesser, the more damaging hotel. The hotel is also authorized to remove and store on the account of the organizer of the event without a custodial or custody contract. The organizer of the event is obliged to pay for the damage caused by the accumulation of abandoned items.
VI. Payment of hotel invoices
1. The hotel is entitled to a reasonable advance payment or a cash guarantee when entering into the contract or, subject to legal provisions. The amount of the advance payment and the payment terms can be agreed in writing in the contract.
2. Hotel invoices without a due date shall be payable within ten days of receipt of the invoice without deduction. The hotel is entitled to accrue debts at any time as due and require immediate payment. If payment is delayed, the hotel is entitled to claim valid statutory interest on late payments of 8% pa or more.
3. A guest can only count or cancel a claim against the claim of the hotel.
VII. Withdrawal, cancellation of the order, cancellation conditions
1. For an individual reservation of one hotel room, the guest can until 16.00. on the day of arrival, cancel the hotel room free of charge, unless otherwise agreed. In addition to the individual reservation, all other services provided by the hotel require the written consent of the hotel for the customer’s withdrawal from the contract. If this does not follow, the agreed price must be paid in the contract even if the guest does not use the contractual service. If the guest has been paid a deposit for the provision of services, it is non-refundable.
2. For group bookings the following cancellation conditions apply:
- In case of cancellation of the order 1 – 3 days (inclusive) before its execution, the cancellation fee is 100% of the price, which is calculated as an advance payment from the price of the ordered services.
- In case of cancellation of the order 4 -30 days (inclusive) before its execution, the cancellation fee is 70% of the price, which is calculated as an advance payment from the price of the ordered services.
- In case of cancellation of the order more than 30 days before its execution, the cancellation fee does not apply.
- Advance payment means the determination of the price of all already ordered services, which are stated in the issued booking confirmation.
By confirming the order, the guest accepts cancellation fees and other business conditions. Cancellation is made by written notice that the stay or the order is canceled. This notice of cancellation will be signed by an authorized person of the customer. Cancellations can be sent by e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org If the notice of cancellation does not have the requisites, or is not notified in the manner described, the cancellation is considered invalid and ineffective.
3. If a date for free withdrawal from the contract has been agreed in writing between the hotel and the guest, the guest may then withdraw from the contract without raising payment claims or claims for damages incurred by the hotel. The guest’s right of withdrawal expires if he does not exercise his right of withdrawal in writing against the hotel until the agreed date, unless there is a case of guest’s withdrawal according to the number 1 sentence 2.
4. The guest has to pay the cancellation fee for the technical equipment ordered to perform the event, if at the time of cancellation, the costs have already been incurred and this can not be covered by another application.
5. In case of a justified request for a refund / serious breach of contract or non-fulfillment of the substance of the service by the hotel / the hotel will express its opinion in writing to the guest within 30 days from the date of withdrawal from the service to the guest’s address. The guest will then sign a credit note, which will be sent to him and deliver the signed credit note to the hotel address (by post or in person). Based on the signed credit note, the guest will be paid the amount for the returned goods, within 15 days of delivery of the credit note to the seller’s address by wire transfer to the guest’s account designated by the guest.
VIII. Hotel resignation
1. If the guest has a free cancellation fee in writing for a certain period of time, the hotel is entitled to withdraw from the contract at this time, if there are requests from other guests from the contract rooms and the guest does not renounce his right of withdrawal.
2. If the agreed or requested payment is not made in advance even after a reasonable additional period has been determined by the hotel, the hotel is also entitled to withdraw from the contract.
3. Further, the hotel is entitled to withdraw from the contract due to substantive reasons, for example, if: – force majeure or other circumstances for which the hotel does not comply, make the contract impossible – the rooms were reserved for misleading or incorrect data of essential facts, In a customer or purpose – the hotel has reasonable grounds to believe that the use of hotel services could jeopardize the smooth operation of the hotel, the safety or the seriousness of the hotel in the public, without the possibility of being attributed to the owner or, The organization of the hotel – there is a violation against the number II. 3
4. There is no claim for damages at the right of the hotel.
1. Pets are allowed only upon prior agreement of the hotel and for the addition of a surcharge. Animals may not be brought to a room with food and beverages. The things found are only sent on request. Stored in the hotel for six months. After this time, items that have a clear value are handed over to local losses and finds.
X. Final provisions
1. These GTC and the legal relations established on the basis of them are governed by Slovak law.
2. Any disputes arising from these GTC and the Contract will be resolved before the competent court in the Slovak Republic.
3. The resolution of Clients’ complaints in relation to the Services provided by the Hotel is regulated by the Hotel’s Complaints Procedure. In the event that the Client-Consumer is not satisfied with the way in which the Hotel handled his complaint, or believes that the Hotel has violated his rights, the Client has the right to contact the Hotel as a seller with a request for redress.
4. If the Hotel responds to the Client’s request pursuant to the previous sentence in a negative manner or does not respond to such a request within 30 (thirty) days from the date of its sending to the Client, the Client has the right to file a motion to initiate alternative dispute resolution. 391/2015 Coll. on Alternative Resolution of Consumer Disputes and on Amendments to Certain Laws.
5. The relevant subject for alternative resolution of consumer disputes with the Hotel as the seller is the Slovak Trade Inspection, which can be contacted for this purpose at the Central Inspectorate of SOI, Department of International Relations and ADR, Prievozská 32, postal folder 29, 827 99 Bratislava, or electronically to email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org, or another relevant authorized legal entity registered in the list of entities for alternative dispute resolution maintained by the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic (the list of eligible entities is available at http://www.hsr.sk/obchod / consumer-protection / alternative-resolution-of-consumer-disputes-1 / list-of-subjects-of-alternative-resolution-of-consumer-disputes-1 whereby the Client has the right to choose which of the mentioned subjects of alternative dispute resolution he will turn to. use an online ADR platform that is available to resolve your consumer dispute nahttps: //europa.eu/youreurope/business/dealing-with-customers/solving-disputes/online-dispute-resolution/index_en.htm. More information on alternative dispute resolution can be found on the website of the Slovak Trade Inspection Authority: https://www.soi.sk/sk/Alternativne-rieenie-spotrebitelskych-sporov.soi.
6. Should individual provisions of these GTC be or become ineffective or invalid, this does not affect the validity or effectiveness of other provisions of these GTC. Unless otherwise stated between the Contracting Parties and / or in these GBTC, in case of mutual written correspondence, its delivery to the Contracting Parties will be made in person, by registered letter with delivery note or courier, or in another agreed form to the address specified in the Contract, Reservation or to another notified address. In case of unsuccessful delivery, including rejection of the shipment, the day of returning the shipment to the sender will be considered as the day of proper delivery.
7. The Client undertakes not to infringe the intellectual property rights of the Hotel and / or third parties when using the Service or the Services of the Hotel. The Hotel is not responsible for any infringement of the intellectual property rights of third parties by the Client. The Client is obliged to compensate for any damage caused to the Hotel or to third parties in connection with the infringement of intellectual property rights.
In Zvolen on 04.11.2020