Generals Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing to book Hotel Poľana for your stay. We would like to inform you about the services provided, what we are responsible for and what responsibilities the guest has towards us. We ask you to read our General Terms and Conditions that regulate and clarify the contractual relationship between you and our hotel and which you accept with your reservation.
I. Scope of validity
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to hotel room accommodation, conference, and banquet rooms for hotel rental and event rental deals as well as all other services and hotel deliveries made to the customer.
2. Customer’s business terms and conditions can only be accepted if expressly agreed in advance.
II. Conclusion of contract, contract partners, limitation
1. The contract arises from receipt of a request / reservation / customer by the hotel. Depending on the hotel’s free will, the reservation will be confirmed in writing.
2. The contract partners are the hotel and guest. If a third party is ordered by the guest, this guarantor will be liable to the hotel together with the guest as a joint debtor for all obligations under the contract unless the hotel makes the relevant declaration.
3. Renting or other renting of vacated rooms, as well as their use for purposes other than accommodation, For purposes other than those agreed in the contract, require the prior written consent of the hotel.
III. Upload and return hotel room
1. The guest does not get any entitlement to make available certain rooms.
2. If there is no other discerning agreement, guest rooms are available from 14.00. Agreed upon arrival. The guest has no claim to an earlier arrival of the reserved room.
3. Rooms must be released and returned to the hotel on the agreed day of departure, no later than 12.00. In case of delayed release of the room, until 18.00. The hotel can charge 50% of the full price of the accommodation (price list) from 18.00. 100% full price of accommodation (price list). The guest’s contractual requirements are not established here. It depends on the customer’s free will to prove that there has been no or no less substantial damage to the hotel.
4. Reserved rooms to which the guest did not arrive no later than 17.00. The day of arrival can leave the hotel to another. This does not apply unless a later arrival has been expressly agreed upon.
IV. Prices, services
1. The agreed price to be paid by the guest and the hotel’s agreed services is based on the booking confirmation. If the reservation has not been confirmed, the prices stated in the reception or in the room are valid. Guests are required to pay for the room and use the other services to pay valid or Agreed hotel rates. This also applies to hotel-related services and charges to third parties.
2. Agreed prices include service and applicable applicable value added tax. If the period between the closing and the execution of the contract exceeds 4 months and the hotel charges generally charged for such services, the hotel may reasonably increase the contractually agreed price by a maximum of 5%. 3. Prices may change when the guest additionally wishes to change the number of rooms booked, hotel services, or length of stay, and the hotel agrees.
V. Congress and restaurant events
1. The organizer of the event must notify the hotel of the final number of participants no later than six working days of the date of the event to ensure careful preparation.
2. The hotel will recognize a reduction in the number of candidates by a maximum of 5% in the bill. Deviations exceeding this limit are based on the originally reported number of candidates minus 5%.
3. When the number of participants is upward, the actual number of participants is the basis of the bill. Exceedances of more than 5% must be agreed with the hotel.
4. If the number of participants is deviated by more than 10%, the hotel is entitled to redraw and fix the agreed price, as well as to exchange confirmed rooms, except that this would be an inappropriate requirement for the event organizer.
5. For events lasting longer than 22:00, the hotel may to charge servicing fee on the basis of individual confirmations, unless the agreed remuneration no longer takes longer than 22.00.
6. The organizer of the event is not in principle entitled to bring meals or drinks to events. Exceptions require prior written agreement with the hotel. In such cases, a service charge or service charge is charged. Debit charge.
7. The organizer of the event and the customer are responsible for the payment of the additional ordered meals and drinks by the participants of the event.
8. The organizer of the event / client is obligated to inform the hotel without any request that a service or event based on its content or character is capable of raising the public interest and limiting or jeopardizing the hotel’s interests.
9. Advertising in newspapers as well as other measures or disclosures, in particular invitations to interviews, political or religious events and sales events that show the relationship to the hotel, require the prior written consent of the hotel.
10. If the hotel organizes, for the organizer of the event at its initiative, technical and other facilities from third parties, it acts in the name, on behalf of and on behalf of the organizer of the event. The organizer of the event frees the hotel from all claims of third parties to leave this facility.
11. The use of the hotel’s own electrical facilities at the hotel’s electrical network requires its written consent. Using these devices, the resulting malfunctions or damage to the hotel’s technical facilities go to the account of the event organizer if the hotel did not do so. 12. The decorative material obtained must comply with legal fire requirements. The hotel is entitled to require an official confirmation. Due to possible damage, the installation and location of items must be agreed with the hotel in advance.
13. The exhibited and other items must be removed at the end of the event. If this event organizer fails and objects remain in the event room, the hotel may charge the room for the duration of the stay. The organizer of the event remains reserved for the lesser, the more damaging hotel. The hotel is also authorized to remove and store on the account of the organizer of the event without a custodial or custody contract. The organizer of the event is obliged to pay for the damage caused by the accumulation of abandoned items.
VI. Payment of hotel invoices
1. The hotel is entitled to a reasonable advance payment or a cash guarantee when entering into the contract or, subject to legal provisions. The amount of the advance payment and the payment terms can be agreed in writing in the contract.
2. Hotel invoices without a due date shall be payable within ten days of receipt of the invoice without deduction. The hotel is entitled to accrue debts at any time as due and require immediate payment. If payment is delayed, the hotel is entitled to claim valid statutory interest on late payments of 8% pa or more.
3. A guest can only count or cancel a claim against the claim of the hotel.
VII. Withdrawal, cancellation of order, cancellation of guests
1. Upon booking of one hotel room, guests can check in before 16.00. On the day of arrival, cancel the hotel room free of charge, unless otherwise agreed. In addition to the individual reservation, all hotel services are required to leave the customer’s written consent. If this is not followed, the price agreed in the contract must also be paid when the guest does not use the contract services. This does not apply to a violation of the hotel’s duty to take into account the rights, legitimate interests and interests of the guest, if the duration of the contract is disproportionate or other legal or contractual right to resign.
2. If a contract cancellation period has been agreed in writing between the hotel and the guest, the guest may withdraw from the contract until then, without incurring claims or claims for damages incurred by the hotel. The guest’s right to resign is canceled unless, after the agreed date, his right of withdrawal has been made in writing to the hotel, unless there is a case of the guest’s resignation according to the number 1 sentence 2.
3. The guest has to pay the cancellation fee for the technical equipment ordered to perform the event, if at the time of cancellation, the costs have already been incurred and this can not be covered by another application.
VIII. Hotel resignation
1. If the guest has a free cancellation fee in writing for a certain period of time, the hotel is entitled to withdraw from the contract at this time, if there are requests from other guests from the contract rooms and the guest does not renounce his right of withdrawal.
2. If the agreed or requested payment is not made in advance even after a reasonable additional period has been determined by the hotel, the hotel is also entitled to withdraw from the contract.
3. Further, the hotel is entitled to withdraw from the contract due to substantive reasons, for example, if: – force majeure or other circumstances for which the hotel does not comply, make the contract impossible – the rooms were reserved for misleading or incorrect data of essential facts, In a customer or purpose – the hotel has reasonable grounds to believe that the use of hotel services could jeopardize the smooth operation of the hotel, the safety or the seriousness of the hotel in the public, without the possibility of being attributed to the owner or, The organization of the hotel – there is a violation against the number II. 3
4. There is no claim for damages at the right of the hotel.
1. Pets are allowed only upon prior agreement of the hotel and for the addition of a surcharge. Animals may not be brought to a room with food and beverages. The things found are only sent on request. Stored in the hotel for six months. After this time, items that have a clear value are handed over to local losses and finds.
X. Final Provisions
1. Changes or additions to a contract, receipt of a request or business conditions require a written form for their effectiveness and will not be effective until the hotel has confirmed them in writing. Unilateral changes or additions to customers are ineffective.
2. Place of payment and payment is the seat of the hotel.
3. The exclusive seat of the court – even in disputes for checks and bills – is in the business premises of the hotel.
4. Slovak law applies. Implementation of the Vienna Agreement on the UN’s Unlawful Purchase Right is out of the question.
5. Should the individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions become or become ineffective or invalid, this shall not affect the effectiveness of the other provisions.